OUR TOP THREE TIPS FOR BRIDAL GOWN SHOPPING :
- FIND YOUR STYLE : Each bridal shop has their own aesthetic, so be sure to browse the collections they carry to see which designers catch your eye! Having inspiration photos will help our consultants match you with the gown of your dreams!
- TIMING IS EVERYTHING : Be sure to start looking for your dream gown about a year out from your wedding date to ensure that you have more gown styles available to order and time for alterations!
- SET A BUDGET : It's important to know how much you want to reserve for your gown so that you don't end up falling in love with a gown that's out of budget. On average, our gowns usually cost around $1500-2000, depending on the amount of detail.
30 MINUTE PRIVATE APPOINMENT
- Bride + Up to 3 Guests Welcome
- NO Card On File Required
- Perfect For Newly Engaged Brides (Far Away Wedding Date, No Wedding Date)
- Perfect For Last Minute Brides (Quick Engagement, Elopement, Etc.)
- Please keep in mind if you are running late and we are not notified within 5 minutes of your start time, your appointment will be voided.
1 HOUR PRIVATE APPOINTMENT
- Bride + Up To 3 Guests Welcome
- Card On File Required To Book
- Perfect For Brides Who Know Preferred Gown Style & Are Ready To Say 'I Do' To Their Dream Gown
- Please keep in mind if you are running late and we are not notified within 15 minutes of your start time, your appointment will be voided & a Non-Refundable No Show Fee of $25 will be charged.
We are also currently booking 30 minute accessory appointments, so that you can find the perfect match for your gown! Call us at 909-803-8019 to book yours today!
All Photos By Christin Mortimore